A singing group for those with a lung condition.
An informal group meeting over a cuppa who enjoy singing together and learn breathing exercises to help their condition.
Come and join our singing group to help manage your breathlessness, boost your confidence to manage your lung condition and meet others.
We have half an hour cuppa and chat then one hour of singing.
No singing experience needed - all welcome!
Please call Angela to check programme and availability.
- Venue: The Book and Bun, Ayr
- Price: £2 per session
- Price Includes: Tea/Coffee
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 18+
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access/Disabled Toilet
- Transport Info: Just off Sandgate and a short walk from Ayr Bus Station
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral