Primary tuition groups - capped at 4 pupils
Collaborative working is great for young children as they can work together, learn alongside each other and share ideas.
Working in small groups also allows the children to actively participate in games which bring an element of fun to tutoring sessions and helps relax anxious children.
Our parents tell us collaborative tutoring is great for boosting self-esteem and they have noticed the benefits. Our methods really do work and teachers have reported they have seen the benefits back in school.
- Venue: up4learning studio
- Price: £24 for a one hour session
- Price Includes: Fully qualified teacher
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: Primary 1-Primary 7
- Frequency: Open termtime, holidays, weekends and evenings
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral