Weigh to go Ayrshire - Troon
Weigh to go Ayrshire is a weight management programme, created by NHS Ayrshire & Arran, delivered in local communities by local authority staff. Weigh to go is a 12 week programme, each class consists of 45 minutes of nutritional advice followed by 45 minutes of exercise.
If you are aged 16 or over and have a body mass index (BMI) of more than 25 then you may be eligible for this programme.
As part of the programme, you will get:
private one-to-one weigh-ins
support, motivation and help when 'the going gets tough'
regular health checks over one year
physical activity options
12 healthy lifestyle modules including food labelling, healthy eating without dieting, staying active to manage weight and overcoming comfort eating
- Venue: Troon Concert Hall
- Price: £3.50 per class
- Price Includes: Class
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Closed Christmas Day/ New Year's Day
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach no 10 and 14
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral