Upper Stinchar Scottish Women's Institute
The Upper Stinchar SWI educates and trains women in country life, home skills, family welfare and citizenship. The SWI informs, educates and entertains. It makes people aware of global issues and Scotland's traditions and rural heritage. They put on knitting and weaving workshops, talks, first aid training, art, floral arranging, update computer skills, have fitness nights and put on variety and drama sketches. Anyone from the parish is welcome.
- Venue: Barr Village Hall
- Price: £4
- Price Includes: Tea/coffee/supper/craft material
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All Ages
- Frequency: Third Thurs of every month. Runs Sept-May
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/ Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: MyBus Rural People who are unable to get to meetings will be offered lifts.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral