Universal Credit Assisted Digital Support (UCADS) - Opportunities Advice Service, Girvan
What access is there to computers?
14 computers are available for use, subject to demand.
PCs are available with internet access and printing facilities.
Free wi-fi is available for you to connect to your own devices.
What assistance/support is available to help me use the computer?
Staff are on site to provide support subject to availability.
Work Club - Dedicated staff members are available for assistance with application form filling, job search, interview skills and sourcing local training opportunities.
What assistance/support is available to help me complete my Universal Credit application?
Assistance is provided for completing the Universal Credit application.
How do I make a booking?
Phone: 01465 716600
In person: Drop-in at any time to use the facilities.
- Venue: Opportunities Advice Service, Carrick Buildings
- Price: Free
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: Adults
- Frequency: Daily
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 58, 60, 358, 359, 360, 362, 363 and CB8
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral