Troon Wall Hanging - Community Art Project
A community art project creating a textile hanging for St Ninian's Church Hall.
The project is open to everyone in the community - men, women and children (children must be accompanied by an adult). People of all skill levels and of any faith, or none, are welcome. No previous experience is necessary.
Come along and help or just drop in, have a cup of tea and a chat, and see how the project is going.
- Venue: St Ninian's Church Hall (behind the church)
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Closed during school holidays. Check website for dates
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Accessible / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral