Troon Coastal Rowing Club
We formed in 2011 and carry out rowing at sea.
We also enter coastal regattas around Scotland and beyond.
We have currently around 70 members.
Beginners as welcome as training can be given.
Club sessions will last as long as there are enough people waiting and wishing to row so come and have a go!
No appointment is necessary, just dress according to the weather conditions. Life-jackets and full training is provided.
- Venue: Troon Yacht Have (Slip behind Scotts)
- Price: 2 free tries - Annual Membership: £48
- Price Includes: Life Jackets and Training
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 11 - 80 years
- Frequency: All Year round
- Accessibility: Parking and Toilets Available
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses: 10, 14, 110 and X78
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral