Troon Arthritis Group (TAG)
A social gathering and a meeting place for disabled and arthritic persons who wish an entertaining afternoon.
We provide guest speakers, Christmas lunch and a summer coach trip.
- Venue: St. Meddans Church Hall
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Guest Speaker / Afternoon Tea
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 55 - 94
- Frequency: Meet fourth Wed of the month / No meeting in July
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10 and 14 / Transport can be provided if required
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral