The Life Project (Living Life to the Full)
Want to know how to feel happier, more confident and worry less right now? Would you like to learn new ways of dealing with what life throws at you? Living Life to the Full offers you enjoyable and interactive courses that will help you understand your feelings, thoughts and behaviours and what to do about them!
In 8 fun, friendly 90-minute session, Living Life to the Full helps people make a difference in their lives. Each session is moderated by a trained facilitator and includes a booklet, handouts, exercises and discussions.
Our adult classes are held in Main Street, and our young people classes are held at various local secondary school premises. Please call for more information.
- Venue: Room 60
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Tea / Coffee / Course Booklets
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 12 - 18 and Adults
- Frequency: Please call for next course dates
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral