Tai Chi (Troon)
Tai Chi is a Chinese form of exercises consisting of a series of movements performed slowly and deliberately for training both the body and the mind, in balance, control and co-ordination.
It is considered to be safe for people of all ages as it does not put too much stress on the muscles and joints.
It also helps flexibility, promotes reduction in blood pressure, stress relief and in general enhances health and fitness.
THE CLASS IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER BREAK BUT WILL START AGAIN ON FRIDAY, 25TH AUGUST 2017.
- Venue: St Ninian's Church Hall (behind the church)
- Price: £6
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Closed during school holidays. The class will start again on August 25
- Accessibility: Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10 and 14
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral