Tai Chi (Prestwick)
Tai Chi is a form of exercise in which the body remains relaxed with the practitioner's consciousness, breathing and movements all closely connected. The unique features of Tai Chi promote fitness, flexibility, strength, balance and circulates like energy (chi) throughout the body.
Loose clothing and flat shoes/sandshoes recommended.
- Venue: Prestwick Community Centre
- Price: £5
- Price Includes: Class
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Weekly - closed public holidays
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Bus to Prestwick Cross
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral