Stepping Out (Troon)
Do you like meeting new people and enjoy getting outdoors? Perhaps you have some spare time for something new?
The project, Stepping Out, is a partnership between Paths For All and Arthritis Care Scotland and is part of a wider campaign to encourage everyone, including those with long term medical conditions such as arthritis.
The health walks are short, safe, low level and reflect individual pace.
Stepping Out is looking for volunteer walk leaders who will lead groups on regular local walks. Full training and ongoing support will be provided to all volunteer walk leaders.
- Venue: Meet outside Troon Town Hall
- Price: Free
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 18 - 100
- Frequency: First Tuesday of Every Month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10, 14, 110 and X78
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral