Stepping Out (Prestwick)
Do you like meeting new people and enjoy getting outdoors? Perhaps you have some spare time for something new?
The project, Stepping Out, is a partnership between Paths for All and Arthritis Care Scotland and is part of a wider campaign to encourage everyone to become more active and to get out walking.
Health walks are aimed at everyone, including those with long term medical conditions such as arthritis.
The health walks are short, safe, low level and reflect individual pace.
Stepping Out is looking for volunteer walk leaders who will lead groups on regular local walks. Full training and ongoing support will be provided to all volunteer walk leaders.
- Venue: Meet at St Ninian's Church Hall, Prestwick
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 18 - 100
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 2, 2A, 4, 6, 14, 263, 302, 306, 585, X17, X77 and X99
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral