St Oswald's Episcopal Church
St Oswald’s is a small but vibrant church in the town of Maybole, South Ayrshire. Although relatively few in numbers, members of St Oswald’s travel for miles from towns and villages surrounding Maybole to worship together and make a larger impact in our wider community than numbers might suggest. We are often noted for being a friendly and caring church and are always happy to see new faces, whether you’re visiting or would like to find out more about us.
St Oswald’s is a church in the United Diocese of Glasgow and Galloway, within the Scottish Episcopal Church. This is a member of the worldwide Anglican Communion.
Services: Sundays at 11.15am and Thursdays at 10am. See our website for more details.
- Venue: St Oswald's Church
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Accessibility: Wheelchair friendly. Accessible toilet. On street parking outside building.
- Transport Info: Located just a few minutes walk from the train station and bus stops.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral