Spring Back (Survive the Bullies)
The campaign aims to help people tackle the nightmare of bullying by resolving the problem as quickly as possible.
This is done by offering support, advice, counselling and advocacy throughout South Ayrshire to families and victims as well as promoting awareness of the issue.
Spring Back offers a drop-in service three days a week upstairs in Girvan Town House, where you can discuss your problems in strict confidence.
- Venue: The Town House, Girvan
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Three drop-ins per week
- Accessibility: Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 358, 359 and 360
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral