South Ayrshire Diabetes Support Group
South Ayrshire Diabetes Support Group is a relaxed, friendly, informal group.
The group gives an opportunity for people with diabetes and their friends and family to come along and share their experience of living with diabetes.
Speakers are invited along to some of the meetings to give talks on health and non-health related subjects.
Up-to-date resources and opportunities will be available at the meetings, as well as advice and support from health care specialists to help you deal with your diabetes and the chance to have a cup of tea or coffee and a chat.
This year the group meets on:
Thursday, 8th March
Thursday, 14th June
Thursday, 13th September
Thursday, 13th December
- Venue: Education Centre, First Floor, University Hospital Ayr
- Price: Free to attend
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Meetings are held four times a year
- Accessibility: Disabled Access/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: On Stagecoach bus route
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral