Sensory Impaired Support Group - Help & Advice Hub, Prestwick
The Help and Advice Hub for older people with hearing/sight loss is held on the second Wednesday of every month from 10.30am to 12noon at the 65 Club, Main Street, Prestwick.
Drop in for free servicing of NHS hearing aids, issuing batteries, retubing, cleaning moulds as well as practical help and advice, signposting and onward referral for those with age-related sight/hearing loss.
- Venue: 65 Club, Prestwick
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: Older people
- Frequency: Second Wednesday of every month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral