Sensory Impaired Support Group - Help & Advice Hub, Barassie
The Help and Advice Hub for older people with hearing/sight loss is held on the third Monday of every month from 10am to 11.30am at Café 141 in Deveron Road.
Drop in for free servicing of NHS hearing aids, issuing batteries, retubing, cleaning moulds as well as practical help and advice, signposting and onward referral for those with age-related sight/hearing loss.
- Venue: Cafe 141, Meadowgreen Centre
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: Older people
- Frequency: Third Monday of every month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access/Parking
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral