Sensory Impaired Support Group - Help & Advice Hub, Ballantrae
The Help and Advice Hub for older people with hearing/sight loss is held on the third Monday of every month from 1pm to 2pm at BRICC House, Main Street, Ballantrae.
Drop in for free servicing of NHS hearing aids, issuing batteries, retubing, cleaning moulds as well as practical help and advice, signposting and onward referral for those with age-related sight/hearing loss.
- Venue: BRICC House, Ballantrae
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: Older people
- Frequency: Third Monday of every month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 358 and 360. My Bus 700 Carrick by phoning: 0845 271 2405
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral