Sensory Impaired Support Group - Help & Advice Hub, Ayr
The Help and Advice Hub for older people with hearing/sight loss is held on the second Thursday of every month from 2pm to 3pm at the South Ayrshire Life shop at 57 Newmarket Street, Ayr, KA7 1LL.
Drop in for free servicing of NHS hearing aids, issuing batteries, retubing, cleaning moulds as well as practical help and advice, signposting and onward referral for those with age-related sight/hearing loss.
- Venue: South Ayrshire Life Shop, Ayr
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: Older people
- Frequency: Second Thursday of every month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral