We work with people who are homeless or in a housing need in South Ayrshire.
We help people find and move into suitable and affordable accommodation. We work with tenants to set up their tenancy, including paperwork, utilities, accessing furniture and equipment. We support tenants to budget and deal with any property issues. We encourage tenants to work with other organisations. We offer support with debt, mental and physical health, addictions and family issues. We liaise with other organisations and tenants to ensure that their support is effective. We run a Befriending Service to enable people in tenancies to establish contacts.
- Venue: Boswell House, Ayr
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Closed Christmas and New Year
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/No Disabled Toilet/On Street Parking
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral