Rainbows learn by doing things.
They make a mess learning to cook or exploring science, enjoy sleepovers and use games, stories and songs to learn about the wider world.
The girls follow the Rainbow Jigsaw programme under the themes:
Look: Rainbows use games, songs and creativity to open their eyes to the world around them and explore their own community and different cultures.
Learn: Rainbows learn everything they can through fun activities like crafts, making healthy recipes and visiting interesting places.
Laugh: Rainbows have loads of fun celebrating, making a mess and belting out songs. Slumber parties – sometimes in really unusual places like museums or aquariums – are always a hit too!
Love: Rainbows learn about working in a team, fairness and sharing, and being kind and helpful to other people
- Venue: The Carrick Centre
- Price: N/A
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 5-7 years
- Frequency: Weekly Basis
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 58, 60, 358, 360, 361 and 363
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral