Pilates Tone N Shape
Pilates targets the deep postural muscles and works by building strength from the inside out, re-balancing the body by bringing it into correct alignment.
Pilates is a measured and controlled approach using low impact exercises which look to improve the body's flexibility and stamina as well as developing its strength and endurance.
With our current lifestyles becoming ever more sedentary, and where we spend our lives hunched over computers, slouched on couches or stressed out behind the wheels of our cars, the benefits Pilates can bring to us as individuals are considerable, among which are:
* Assists general fitness and overall body awareness
* Improves posture, balance and stability
* Back pain prevention
* Pregnancy - pre and post natal
* Injury rehabilitation and prevention
* Neck and shoulder pain prevention
* Improved sports performance (golf/running/athletics/rugby/dance etc)
* The elderly - posture, flexibility, strength
* Creates a longer, leaner body
My Pilates classes are mat based and numbers are limited to a maximum of 12 so please contact me to pre-book.
This is to ensure participants can be properly guided and observed. My role is to work around the class assisting clients achieve alignment and perform exercises safely and effectively offering alternatives and progressions.
- Venue: Kingcase Church Hall, Prestwick
- Price: £5 per class
- Price Includes: One hour class
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Weekly. Closed 2 weeks at Christmas
- Accessibility: Parking
- Transport Info:
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral