Pilates targets the deep postural muscles and works by building strength from the inside out, re-balancing the body by bringing it into correct alignment. It is a measured and controlled approach using low impact exercises which look to improve the body's flexibility and stamina as well as developing its strength and endurance.
Participants report feeling taller and lengthened after a class, less tense in the shoulders and reduced/relief of back discomfort. Generally more relaxed and less stressed.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL as places are limited.
- Venue: Cargill Room, The Carrick Centre
- Price: £7 per session, £36 for 6-session block
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: Adults
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 58, 60, 358, 360, 361 & 363
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral