Parkinson's UK Ayrshire Branch (Charity No: SCO37554)
A varied programme of talks, therapies and events, including quizzes, bingo and Zumba. We offer information, friendship and support to local people with Parkinson's, their families and carers, as well as raising funds for Parkinson's UK research. We currently have around 40 members of all ages who meet weekly. Come and join us!
Free confidential helpline: 0808 800 0303
- Venue: Portland Church Halls
- Price: £1 Donation
- Price Includes: Teas / Coffees
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All
- Frequency: Closed end of June to beginning of August
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10, 14 and 110 There are also subsidised taxis available.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral