Pamela Gray Optometrists
Pamela Gray Optometrists provide a full range of ophthalmic services including a visual aid service. They are also part of Eyecare Ayrshire so if you have eye problems, such as sore, itchy, watery, sticky or red eye, there's no need to go to your family doctor or A&E. The optometrist will assess your eye problems and you will receive any medicine you need, free of charge, from your community pharmacy.
- Venue: 29 Dalrymple Street. Girvan
- Price: Varies
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Closed on Sundays
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 358, 359 and 360.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral