Older Persons' Service (Ayr)
Ayrshire Council on Alcohol Older Persons' Service is funded by the South Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership to provide a free confidential one-to-one counselling service for individuals concerned about their drinking whether they wish to stop or cut down. Staff are all trained counsellors to professional standards with experience in alcohol addiction. Telephone support can be offered and home visits arranged for those with a disability.
- Venue: 24 Fullarton Street
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: One-to-one counselling services
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 60+
- Frequency: Weekdays - daytime appointments
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Sandgate Bus Station located at top of the street.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral