Netherfield Dental Practice
Netherfield Dental Practice was established in 1939, from this date our philosophy has been to provide a quality dental service mainly to the local community which encompasses all aspects of dental and oral care.
At Netherfield we have a highly motivated team of Dentists, Therapists, Hygienists, Dental Nurses and Oral Health Educators. Our skilled team are in place to help prevent and treat dental problems, therefore creating and maintaining that perfect smile you always wanted.
Using the latest techniques and cosmetic procedures at the practice allows us to achieve a high standard of results.
We also have membership plans, finance offers and are available for early morning or evening appointments. There is free parking close to the practice and step free access for the less able.
- Venue: Netherfield Dental Practice
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Closed on Public Holidays
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach buses: 2, 2A, 4, 6, 14, 263, 302, 306, 585, X17, X77.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral