Mossblown Walking Club
A friendly and welcoming walking group for all ages and abilities.
Our weekly walk can be tailored to suit anyone who comes along with a pram or a wheelchair.
We go for a walk around the village or nearby countryside and finish with tea/coffee and biscuits in the community centre.
A great way to meet friends and get fitter.
No need to book a place, just meet at the community centre just before 12noon on a Tuesday.
- Venue: Mossblown Community Centre
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: Tea/Coffee/Biscuits
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Weekly (weather permitting)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Parking Available
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Bus 43A
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral