Messy Church @ Monkton
What is Messy Church?
It is an all-age church where everyone is valued equally.
It provides an informal environment for all-ages to explore and experience faith and worship through crafts, food (a light meal is provided) and celebration.
It describes each and every one of us as no one is perfect and each of us lead messy lives for many reasons.
It invites us to come together, making things together, eating together and celebrating God together. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Messy Church is NOT just a craft club! Messy Church is NOT just for children! Messy Church is for everyone – young & old alike, adults, children, teenagers, carers, grandparents, come as friends, families or partners.
Because these are family events and the leaders are fully involved in the different activities, all children must be accompanied by an adult. We want everyone to be safe and to be able to have fun together. Come along and try us out.
- Venue: Pioneer Cafe
- Price: No cost but any donations are gratefully rece
- Price Includes: Light meal and all craft materials
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 0- 100
- Frequency: Every 4th Sunday of each month except July
- Accessibility: wheelchair friendly/ disabled toilets/ changing facilities/ parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach bus no 4
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral