Memory Cafe, Troon
Are you affected by memory problems or know someone who is?
Troon Memory Café is on the first Tuesday of every month from 1pm to 3pm, for anyone with a diagnosis of dementia and their carers.
Everyone is welcome to come along. The café is an informal environment where you can have a cuppa and a chat with staff or other people in similar situations.
The group is free, but we would appreciate a donation of £1.50.
For more information on the cafe contact 01292 513205 or 01292 513907.
- Venue: Portland Parish Church, Troon
- Price: Free but £1.50 donation would be appreciated
- Price Includes: Tea/Coffee/Home-baking
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: First Tuesday of every month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10, 14 and 110 MyBus M13 South Ayrshire - call 0845 128 4025 or 0141 333 4584
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral