Maybole Over 50's - Camera Club
The group's main objective is to share knowledge and improve our Photography. Sessions are held to improve our knowledge of the camera and it’s functions.
We also take opportunities to go out around the local area (eg. Culzean or Alloway) taking photographs, which we then bring back to a session at The Speakers where we will have a group critique. This is a great way to learn about what makes a good picture.
We are a very friendly group and we're all on a learning curve.
We usually meet at The Speakers on Monday afternoons at 1pm (note the new start time), unless we are out and about. Details of any changes to our regular Monday afternoon session will be published on this website.
- Venue: The Speakers Club
- Price: free, once paid yearly membership £10
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 50+
- Frequency: Closed Christmas Day/ New Year's Day
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: speak to admin re transport, maybe available
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral