Maidens Bowling Club
A warm welcome awaits all visitors to Maidens Bowling Club.
Situated beside the harbour in the tiny former fishing village of Maidens, 200 yards from Turnberry Golf Courses, the Bowling Club occupies a central and focal point in the community. The green was created on reclaimed land and the clubhouse was built by the members at that time. The club opened in 1968 and we will celebrate our Golden Jubilee anniversary in 2018.
- Venue: Maidens Bowling Club
- Price: £50 per year
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Runs April to September
- Accessibility: Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Bus number 60
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral