Livewire Theatre Co (Drama & Musical Theatre)
Pupils are encouraged to develop confidence, imagination and self-expression in a fun, enthusiastic and controlled environment. Classes are filled with drama games that aim to improve communication skills and team work in addition to theatre performance technique.
The main aspect of the lesson is tailored to develop pupils' skills in acting and musical theatre by adopting the roles of characters from their favourite stories and musicals whilst also learning and rehearsing accompanying songs and dances. In doing so, pupils will develop rhythm, coordination, vocal skills, movement skills and stage etiquette.
We guarantee that you will be pleasantly surprised by your child's level of improvement which you are likely to witness during a random living room performance at home as well as the standard you will observe at our annual summer showcase!
- Venue: St Meddans Church
- Price: £6
- Price Includes: Tuition with highly experienced teaching staff
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 6-8 years
- Frequency: Runs during school term time
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10, 14 and 110
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral