Learn 2... Athletics (Dundonald)
‘Run, Jump & Throw’ is a fun programme designed to give children an opportunity to discover and participate in athletics.
It is tailored to suit children of all skill levels from beginners and less experienced youngsters up to those who have already taken part in introductory athletics programmes, holiday courses or local junior competitions.
The programme offers children a wide variety of athletics events and techniques, and focuses on the FUNdamental movement skills, important in every child's development, which will enhance their progress into an affiliated athletics club.
- Venue: Dundonald Activity Centre
- Price: £1 pay as you go
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: Primary 1-3
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10, 21, 110 and X78
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral