Knit and Natter at St Ninian's
A small group of ladies (men are welcome also) who get together to knit and chat for a couple of hours. The group knit and crochet garments and blanket squares for a Project in South Africa or anything anyone wishes to knit or crochet. Coffee and tea is usually available. The group is open to anyone in the community who would like to come along. Check the church website for dates.
- Venue: St Ninian's Church Hall (behind the church)
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Monthly - usually the last Thursday in the month
- Accessibility: Disabled Access/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Bus 14. Local bus stops in Bentinck Drive and South Beach. Troon Station 7 minutes walk.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral