Karate Club (Dailly & Kirkmichael) Senior Class
Come along to our martial arts group where we practise Shoto-Kai; non-contact apart from blocking. We practise controlled contact at brown belt and above. We use no weapons and practise in our bare feet and hands. We welcome beginners and other styles can be adapted into our session.
First lesson is free!
- Venue: Crosshill Community Centre
- Price: £24 per year and £3.50 per session
- Price Includes: Suits and belts at low cost / rophies and medals
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 6 and a half to 16 years
- Frequency: Closed for school holidays
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Toilets / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 58 and 358.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral