Invigor8 is a programme of exercise classes for the over 60s. It supports participants at risk of falls to exercise at a level suitable to their ability.
The classes will be led by highly trained and experienced instructors.
A large number of people ages 60 and over experience falls. This is not always a consequence of ageing and falls can be prevented.
Sustained exercise to improve walking, strength and balance will reduce your risk of falls.
Invigor8 is suitable for people:
Feeling fearful of falls
Feeling unstable on their feet
Who have had a previous fall
To make an appointment, call the contact telephone number and you will be invited to come along for an assessment prior to joining a class.
- Venue: Hillcrest Care Home
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 60+
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 358, 359 and 360
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral