'HARP' - Healthy and Active Rehabilitation Programme (Girvan)
NHS Ayrshire and Arran's HARP programme is specially designed for anyone affected by more than one long-term condition affecting their heart or lungs, cancer, stroke or falls.
Supervised group exercise sessions are tailored to individual needs by a specialised team of senior nurses and physios.
The HARP team can offer FREE
• Education to help you understand more about your condition(s)
• Psychological support
• Self management advice and support group
• Dietary advice and weight management
• Smoking cessation support
• Supervised group exercise sessions tailored to individual needs
• Home based exercises
• Referral onto local leisure service exercise
Phone the HARP team on (01292) 612894 directly or ask your GP or Practice Nurse to refer you.
- Venue: Girvan South Parish Church
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 58, 60 ands 358. Rail links
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral