Gymnastics Skills 1
General gymnastics sessions for children aged from five years (four years if already at school). Skills 1 is specially designed for new starts.
Gymnastics is a sport that children can begin at a young age and continue through their teen years. Some will have the ability to become competitive gymnasts while most will participate because they enjoy learning and developing new skills. Gymnastics is identified as a foundation sport for ALL sports and will increase strength, flexibility, endurance, coordination and social skills.
For further information, please contact 01292 612391.
- Venue: Muirhead Activity Centre
- Price: £4.10 per session
- Price Includes:
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 5+
- Frequency: Weekly during term time
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 10 and 14
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral