Girvan Connects Social Work Drop-in
Drop in to Girvan Town House on Tuesday afternoons from 2pm to 4pm for support and advice on a wide range of issues - from housing advice to carer and community support, as well as any other social/welfare issues.
A private interview room is available.
No appointment needed.
- Venue: The Town House, Girvan
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Weekly
- Accessibility: Disabled Access/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 358, 359 and 360 MyBus Rural Carrick 700 by phoning 0845 123 5656 or 0141 333 4581
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral