Girls Brigade (1st Troon)
The Girls Brigade is the sister organisation of the Boys Brigade and is open to all girls from any faith or none. It provides a safe and nurturing place for girls to enjoy fun and fellowship as well as learning new skills through a varied programme of activities, including; fun, games, crafts, sports, quizzes and lots more.
Enrolment is August 28th from 6.30pm-7.30pm, or turn up any Monday thereafter.
- Venue: St. Meddans Church Halls
- Price: Annual Fees to be confirmed
- Price Includes: All activities, materials, juice and biscuit
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 5 - 18 years
- Frequency: Closed during School Holidays
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Bus Number 14
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral