Football Memories (Alzheimer Scotland) Maybole
Ayr United Football Academy Volunteers and Alzheimer Scotland host a lively and banter-filled session of football reminiscing and unfavourable comparisons with today's 'prima-donnas'! Football cards from yesteryear are all the prompts required here, although the pie at half-time is a fair draw in itself! No need to be referred, all these groups are community sessions to be enjoyed by all. We regularly have famous guests from yesteryear and the quizzes are legendary!
Please phone for more information.
- Venue: The Carrick Centre
- Price: A Donation
- Price Includes: A pie at half-time!
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: All
- Frequency: First Friday of the Month
- Accessibility: Partial Wheelchair Access
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 58, 60, 358, 360 and 361.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral