Football Memories (Alzheimer Scotland) Girvan
Ayr United Football Academy Volunteers and Alzheimer Scotland host a lively and banter-filled session of football reminiscing and unfavourable comparisons with today's 'prima-donnas'! Football cards from yesteryear are all the prompts required here, although the pie at half-time is a fair draw in itself! No need to be referred, all these groups are community sessions to be enjoyed by all. We regularly have famous guests from yesteryear and the quizzes are legendary!
Please phone for more information.
- Venue: The Town House
- Price: A Donation
- Price Includes: A pie at half-time!
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: All
- Frequency: First Thursday of the Month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Buses 358, 359 and 360. MyBus Rural (700) Carrick by phoning 0845 123 5656 or 0141 333 4581
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral