Disability Athletics - Running Bikes (A.C.E. RaceRunning)
Running Bikes are designed for people with a physical disability that affects their mobility and balance, such as cerebral palsy. A Running Bike is a 3 wheeled bike which supports you as you walk or run. The bikes roll very easily and despite physical challenges most users are able to propel themselves under their own efforts. Running Bikes are used by people of all ages for recreation and sport.
- Venue: Dam Park Stadium
- Price: £6 / month payable to Ayr Seaforth AC
- Price Includes: Use of Running Bike
- Advanced Booking Required: Yes
- Age Range: 5+ (Children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Frequency: Runs March to October
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Several bus routes (Station Road / John Street / Holmston Road). Close to Ayr Train Station.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral