Dementia Cafe - Ayr
Are you affected by dementia or do you know someone who is?
Come along to the support group on the last Wednesday of every month from 1pm to 3pm in the Croy Resource Centre, Ailsa Hospital, Ayr KA6 6AB.
The café - for people affected by dementia as well as their families and carers - is an informal environment where you can have a cuppa and a chat with staff and other people in similar situations. Information is also available.
- Venue: Croy Resource Centre, Ailsa Hospital
- Price: £1.50
- Price Includes: Teas/Coffees
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Last Tuesday of every month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach Bus 52 (Dalmellington)
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral