Craigie Cuppa & Chat
Come in for a cuppa and a chat on the last Monday of each month from 10.30am to 12noon.
Tea, coffee, home-baking and biscuits will be served by Craigie residents.
Entry is free but if you would like to make a donation it would be gratefully received for future dates.
Everyone is welcome. We look forward to catching up with you there!
- Venue: Morrison Gardens Sheltered Housing, Ayr
- Price: Free but donations gratefully received
- Price Includes: Tea/Coffee/Home-baking/Biscuits
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All ages
- Frequency: Last Monday of each month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access/Disabled Toilet/Parking
- Transport Info: Stagecoach bus 2
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral