Circles Advocacy Drop-In, Ayr
Circles Advocacy helps people aged 16 or over who live in South Ayrshire to understand their rights, get the right information to help them make informed choices, raise issues they are worried about and safeguard people in situations where they are vulnerable.
They hold a monthly drop-in at South Ayrshire Life, 57 Newmarket Street, Ayr, on the fourth Thursday of the month from 1pm to 3pm.
No appointment necessary - come in for help and advice.
- Venue: South Ayrshire Life, Ayr
- Price: Free
- Price Includes: N/A
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Fourth Thursday of every month
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Access
- Transport Info: Just off the Sandgate. Five minutes from Ayr Bus Station.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral