Central Ayrshire RSPB Local Group
Come along to the local Ayrshire branch of the RSPB. We are open to anyone who has an interest in birds and other wildlife.
Illustrated talk on birding topics each month.
Outing to local birding site on a Saturday following the Monday meeting, 10.30am-3pm (approx.).
- Venue: Newton-Wallacetown Church Hall B
- Price: Free (50p for Refreshments)
- Price Includes: Tea / Coffee / Juice / Biscuits / Ilustrated Talks
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: All
- Frequency: 3rd Mondy of month. Runs Sept-April
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilet / Parking
- Transport Info: Buses to Main Street, Ayr. There is also transport available to and from the venue by request.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral