Carrick Community Chest, Heart & Stroke Group
Come along and join our social group. We do activities to keep people active, get you out of the house and mixing with different people.
Aimed at people in the Carrick Area who are affected by their chest, heart or a stroke.
- Venue: South Parish Church Hall
- Price: £3 per week
- Price Includes: Tea / Coffee / Materials / Trips
- Advanced Booking Required: No
- Age Range: 16+
- Frequency: Closed June-Aug and Xmas / New Year
- Accessibility: Wheelchair Friendly / Disabled Toilets / On-Street Parking
- Transport Info: If anyone needs transport to and from the venue, this is available on request. Stagecoach Buses 358, 359 and 360. MyBus Rural Carrick 700 by phoning: 0845 123 5656 or 0141 333 4581.
- Joining / Referral Method: Self Referral